Saturday, October 28, 2017

Everyday Tasks


It's the everyday tasks that make the most difference. Such as showering, brushing your teeth, and eating. These are all things we must do everyday that make our lives better. I feel more awake and happy after I take my morning shower. I feel healthy after brushing my teeth. Eating really makes me feel happy as well. There are different thing that we can do with our spouse to help drawer you closer. There is folding laundry, doing dishes, cleaning the house. These times are great chances to talk with your spouse. I know that many of my worries and concerns about life have been solved by just talking my feelings out to my husband. Through these times, we grow closer to the other person and learn more about them. Becoming comfortable around a person makes it easier to connect. Hard times happen and it makes it easier when you have someone you can turn to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment